Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Walking Dead

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to make a post about one of my favorite addictions.. THE WALKING DEAD! If you are a Walking Dead fan like myself then you know it comes on tonight at 9pm! I have a fan page I hope you enjoy and check out.

The Walking Dead Fan Page 

I made this page on squidoo which is another site you can make money on by making pages or as they are known on squidoo "lenses". You can make a lens about anything! If you add the amazon, ebay, cafepress, and other widgets you can make money if people buy things from them. For example: my page is about Walking Dead..so if I add the amazon app with Daryl Dixon merchandise or Walking Dead DVDs and someone buys something you can make a percentage of that. Also, ads are on the page so if someone check out the adds you make money that way.

I love this site because you can make a page about your favorite things and enjoy doing it..not to mention earn some money from it! You can choose to donate to a charity or get the money sent to paypal.

I have made about $65 from Squidoo but If you work on it and make a lot of great lenses you have a pretty good change of making a lot of money!

Well, time for me to go get ready for The Walking Dead soon! HAHA but remember if you have any questions about Squidoo or any other site just comment below!

-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment